Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine is more than a full-service community hospital. This award-winning medical facility houses the Grapevine’s Level III NICU, capable of caring for critically ill newborns. Using cutting-edge medical technology managed by highly experienced medical staff, Baylor Scott & White — Grapevine can treat a wide range of health conditions, including orthopedic conditions, cardiovascular disease, cancer and general surgery. Its nursing team has been awarded the prestigious Magnet® designation three times, maintaining the standard of excellence that less than 10% of hospitals receive nationwide. Plus, with our 24/7 emergency service, Baylor Scott & White — Grapevine can help you any time of day.
- 2022-2023 US News & World Report Best Hospital – High Performance in Heart Failure, Kidney Failure, Stroke, Hip Fractures and COPD
- Primary Stroke Center (including Minimally Invasive Thrombectomy)
- Level II Trauma Center (highest level available in North East Tarrant County)
- Only Tier III NICU in Grapevine
- American Nurses Certification Center Magnet® Designation
- Minimally invasive robot-assisted surgery